Cherry Pie Strain
For folks that just want to have a good time, a rich fix of Cherry Pie is highly advised. It is a hybrid marijuana strain that is 60% Indica. Cherry Pie buds are dense, full of orange-purple hairs, and leave a unique taste of sweet and sour cherry pie in your mouth. Its tangy yet earthy aroma is just as enticing as its flavor.
As a high-grade AAA strain resulting from the cross of Grand Daddy Purple and Durban Poison strains, Cherry Pie is highly potent in elevating the levels of euphoria and relaxation with its THC content of 16-24%. In two puffs, it will give you a cerebral high while infusing your mental state with happy vibes and unfocused haziness.
Not only is it the perfect strain for hanging out with friends, but it also alleviates symptoms of chronic pain, chronic stress, anxiety, depression, and PTSD making it a win-win for medicinal smokers. Get the best goodies at the best prices only at West Coast Supply!
Flavors: Berry, Grape, Herbal, Pine, Sweet, Woody
Effects: Euphoria, Creative, Relaxing
Medical: Chronic Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Chronic Pain, PTSD
Potency: 16-24% THC Content
Why Choose Cherry Pie Strain?
For those who want to have a good time, Cherry Pie Strain will be very potent. It’s a 60% Indica hybrid with dark hairs covered in orange and purple colors when fully grown. Its flavor profiles are sweet with hints of sourness. It is highly effective at elevating euphoric feelings while relaxing muscles after consumption.
The sweet taste and tangy aroma of the Cherry Pie Strain will leave you feeling like a king. This 60% Indica hybrid is perfect for those looking to relax after a long day, as it provides an exhilarating high with a THC content of up to 24%. Cherry Pie Strain leaves behind an enticing taste or sweet and sour cherry pie in your mouth with its earthy aroma as well! As one result of crossing Grand Daddy Purple with Durban Poison, this AAA grade can elevate levels of euphoria & relaxation thanks to 16 – 24% THC content.
Its aroma has been compared to freshly baked pie baking at home on Thanksgiving Day (or any other day). However, this hybrid marijuana creates feelings like no other–euphoria & relaxation. In two puffs of the Cherry Pie Strain, you’ll be feeling poetic and free. The high is so cerebral that it will give your mental state a happy vibe with diffuse haziness to go along for the ride. It is a perfect strain if we’re hanging out or medicinal smokers looking for relief from chronic pain symptoms such as chronic stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, etc.
Cherry Pie Strain will give you a cerebral high while infusing your mental state with happy vibes and unfocused haziness. Not only is this strain the perfect medication for when you need some time away from reality, but it also alleviates symptoms of chronic pain, stress, or anxiety, making it an all-around win!
Buy Cherry Pie Strain in Canada
Have you tried Cherry Pie Strain? Cherry Pie Strain is a hybrid marijuana strain that’s 60% Indica. It means it will have a cerebral high and be great for alleviating pain or helping you relax after a long day at work. The remaining 40% Sativa helps keep the mood uplifted by providing more of an energetic, euphoric feeling and stimulating your mind with creative thoughts. With this level of potency, be careful if driving or operating machinery. It’s recommended that those new to cannabis stick to low doses until they know how their system reacts. You can order your bottle from our online store by clicking here.
If you live in Canada and are looking for quality cannabis strains, Westcoastsupply.net offers many different types to choose including Cherry Pie! Please stop by our online store today to browse all the options they offer before making your selection, so you don’t miss out on this delicious strain! Westcoastsupply.net is Canada’s premier online marijuana dispensary, with a wide variety of strains for sale across the country. But we offer more than just flowers; our products include concentrates, edibles, topicals, pre-rolls, vapes—you name it! And we deliver right to your door. What are you waiting for? Visit them today at West Coast Supply. West Coast Supply has a wide range of other strains to satisfy your taste buds as well, so check them out! Order now while supplies last!