West Coast Supply offers free xpress shipping on orders over $150!
Same Day Shipping Requirements: We need to receive your payment BEFORE 1pm PST from Mon-Fri excluding Holidays to ship your order out on the same day.
Place your order before 9 AM PST if using e-transfer
* Please be advised, the payment must be processed by our team in order to move it into the processing state for shipment the same day
The interact system can take up to 3 hours to direct your payment to the provided email address. Make sure to pay early to ensure that your payment is processed before 9AM.
Canada Post operates Monday to Friday only, so we do not ship packages out on the weekend. But we do work on weekends to prepare the package for shipments on the next business day
West Coast Supply covers free xpress shipping for orders $150 or over. A flat rate of $25 for orders is applied to all orders under $150 CAD.
We track all shipments via www.canadapost.ca/track. You’ll be able to track your package as it makes its way to your door!
We will let you know if there are any problems – order processing is handled same day – and your tracking number will be sent to you as soon as the order is being processed by Canada Post.
Just email us if you have concerns about your order – our customer care team will ensure that everything is fine and if it’s not, we’ll make it right!
Canada Post XPRESSPOST Shipping times
Regional XpressPost (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan)
- Major Urban Areas: 1-2 Days
- Non-Major Urban Areas: 2-3 Days
- Northern Regions & Remote Areas: 3-5 Days
National XpressPost (Everywhere besides BC, AB, SK)
- Major Urban Areas: 2-3 Days
- Non-Major Urban Areas: 2-4 Days
- Northern Regions & Remote Areas: 3-7 Days
Manitoba Order Delays
- Average time frame: 2-3 Days
- Delayed time frame: 2-3 Weeks
*We’re not sure why MB has some orders being delivered within 2-3 days where others are taking up to 2-3 weeks, if you haven’t received an update on Canadapost tracking within 5 days, Contact us and we’ll take a look into it*
- Delivery time is the number of business days since a deposit was made (When it was given to Canada post) and when it gets delivered to the customer.
- A business day is any weekday that is not a stat holiday observed by Canada Post.
- All services and deposits made on a non-business day will begin delivery or processing the next business day.
- Items deposited after cut-off of that business day are sent the following business day.
- Delivery times are subject to change with no notice because of transportation issues.
- You can provide special delivery instructions in the side-notes when you place your order.
- Email us at [email protected] Make sure you have your order number. For further information visit XpressPost FAQs.
** Canada Post may experience delays on Statutory Holiday, Holiday Seasons and when experiencing extreme weather conditions **