If you have ever been to the major cities of Canada, you might have noticed the signature “Floral-Fruity” smell taking over the air all around you. Yes, that smell is most probably weed or marijuana. Weed is known by many names which include cannabis, marijuana, bud, grass, pot, hemp, bhang, and many more. When looking for the best BC bud online, you need to know that the best strains come straight from the land of Canada. Here in this article, we have curated a list comprised of the best varieties of BC bud with origins in Canada. Top varieties of BC bud that originated from Canada
- Chemo: With a history dating back all the way to 1970s, this particular variety is an Indica strain popular in Canada. Also termed as the UBC Chemo, this strain was allegedly brought into life at a university to aid in alleviation of chemotherapy side effects. If you are in search of the best BC buds medical to ease your health issues, this variety could be something to invest in. The Chemo variant is known for its relaxing effect and medicinal aid for chemotherapy patients. It helps treat the side effects such as appetite loss, nausea, body/joint pain, and sleeplessness. This strain of BC cannabis is powerful and strong housing as high as 29 percent THC.
- God Bud: Another powerful strain from the land of maple syrup is the God Bud. Originally developed by the popular BC seed firm named BC Bud Depot, this strain caters a relaxing and euphoric high. This particular flower is the perfect mix of Purple and Hawaiian Skunk. Even if the plant carries the Sativa genetics, it is a predominant Indica strain. If you are looking for affordable BC bud online like the God Bud strain, you can find multiple variants at West Coast Supply. God bud from Canada has bagged several awards which includes the 2004 High Times Indica Cup. It can house as high as 27 percent THC. It is used commonly for depression, insomnia, and appetite loss.
- Island Sweet Skunk: Bred originally by the Vancouver Island based Federation Seed Company in British Columbia, ISS or the Island Sweet Skunk is the energetic hybrid of cannabis which carries a sugary honey flavour. West Coast Supply is one such website where you can purchase your favourite strain of online BC bud Canada. The complete genetics of Island Sweet Skunk comes from the popular Skunk Strain & the Sweet Skunk. The plant has an 80 percent Sativa profile with a THC content which goes as high as 19 percent. It provides the perfect high for pot veterans as well as newcomers.
- Jean Guy: Bred in the lands of Quebec, the strain Jean Guy rose to the ranks among pot lovers by the help of Montreal Compassion Club. However, the very first time it gained immense popularity was when it featured on the Marijuana ad posted in the NY Times. This particular strain is the hybrid of 10 percent Indica and 90 percent Sativa and THC level as high as 25 percent. This means that the Jean Guy can be your perfect go-to option for the daytime activities being an uplifting and energizing strain. However, this variant isn’t recommended for the ones that suffer from issues such as anxiety. This strain has an intense effect on the cerebrum of the brain which can enhance the feeling of anxiety. You can buy BC bud online of the Jean Guy variant at affordable prices. However, remember that you need to consult your physician if you are consuming the same for medical needs.
- Rene: Rene was created when the breeders working with the House of Great Gardener successfully crossed Skunk#1 in conjunction with the variety named Himalayan. This strain has been named after Renee Boje, the popular cannabis activist. When you purchase this BC bud online, you will note that this strain is an 80 percent Sativa in nature. If you are suffering from stress, this variant can help alleviate issues from inflammation and pain. The highest THC levels noted for this strain ranges between 15 to 18 percent. Due to its moderate content of THC, it is popularly used by pot lovers during the day.
- Barbara Bud: Yet another creation by the Great Gardener located in BC, the Barbara Bud comes as a hybrid with predominance of the Indica strain. It is the cross between Afghani and Shishkaberry strain which contains as high as 19 percent THC. BC buds medical of the Barbara Bud variants are popular for their modest level of THC and can be used by the new users. It is the perfect candidate for users with a low tolerance level.
Bottom Line For long, Cannabis or Marijuana has been used in medical practice for treatment of pain, inflammation, and associated issues. Today, the medical sector has come as far as experimenting the use of marijuana for treatment of degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s. Although more tests and research is required to confirm its usage, cannabis is surely something that can help you relax while reducing unwanted body pain and stress. Finding the perfect strain for use can be a daunting task. So, make sure you pick the right online seller for your need of the BC bud online.